We would consider it an honor if you were to visit with us! We want to be sure that your visit is a blessing to you and your family. Here are some things you can expect when you visit one of our services.
- Expect to be welcomed by our very friendly church family!
- There is a nursery for children ages 0 - 3 and a Children's service for ages 4 - 4th grade. These are conducted in an adjacent building and are supervised by adults who have been properly screened.
- There is an opportunity to give an offering to the church but that is intended for our members. You are free to give if you would like, but please do not feel obligated to do so.
- Our music and dress are conservative in style but we welcome anyone regardless of outward appearance or preference.
- Our Pastor generally gives the congregation an opportunity to respond to the message at the end of the service. This is a chance to talk or pray with someone about any needs you may have in your life. If you respond, you will be met by a kind friend who will go into a quiet room and help any way they can. Our Pastor is available after the service for additional counsel.